Do you know for sure you are a fan of music that makes you feel connected to life itself, and inspires you to take a meaningful look within?
If so, keep reading because I have some surprises for you.
By the way…
My name is Ryan David Dwyer.
And I go by Harpazio for my music career moniker for a couple of reasons:
1. Harpazio is from a Greek word (Arpadzo) and means “rapture” – to seize by force (I want my music to grab your attention and elevate you to another dimension)
2. Harpazio sounds really cool
3. My entire life philosophy connects the idea of Harpazio/Rapture with the Legend of The Phoenix Bird (My logo is a Phoenix Bird with a Colored Square X Image)
In the Heart of The Phoenix is what I call, “The Square X Factor“.
All 4 Quadrants have 3 colors representing what I call, “The 4 Fundamental Freedoms“.
The Upper Left Square represents Freedom of Thought.
The Upper Right Square represents Freedom of Emotion.
The Lower Left Square represents Freedom of Speech.
The Lower Right Square represents Freedom of Action.
Our Lives are One Big Experiment In Freedom.
I believe that human beings crave The 4 Fundamental Freedoms more than anything else!
When seeing ourselves as The Phoenix we will rise again out of the ashes of our failures and loss.
Restriction of Thought, Emotion, Speech, and Action against any Individual is SLAVERY.
Can you Think what you intend to think?
Can you Feel what you intend to feel?
Can you Speak what you intend to speak?
Can you Do what you intend to do?
Think-Feel-Speak-Do is my Mantra.
This 4-fold Manifesto of Individual Liberty is The Heart of the Phoenix.
And guess what?
MUSIC PRODUCTION IS THE EPITOME OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY.
1. Music Creation (Freedom of Thought)
2. Music Editing (Freedom of Emotion)
3. Music Mixing (Freedom of Speech)
4. Music Mastering (Freedom of Action)
These concepts make sense to music producers and I won’t get into them here.
But EVERY original song goes through a production process whereby the writer exercises their 4-fold Freedom.
In essence, each and everyone of us have a choice to produce our lives the way we intend or have other people and entities produce our lives the way they intend…
The choice is ours…
When we Fail and experience Restrictions of Thought, Emotion, Speech, and Action we burn up in our own ashes!
Embracing The Heart of The Phoenix is all about accepting the Knowledge of Resurrection, that we will Rise Again through the Strength of our Intention – always.